Name: Changjiang Xiao Sex: Male
Degree: Ph.D. Graduation College: Nanjing Agricultural University
Graduation Major: Land Resources Management
Post: Teacher Post Lecturer
Self-introduction Learning Experience:
2004-2008, Southwest University,
2008-2015, Nanjing Agricultural University,Bachelor's Degree, Ph.D.
2016-Jiangxi University of Finance and Economics
Research orientation of the School of Urban Management:
Land Use Planning and Management
Land Ecology Protection:
Scientific Research Projects of Land Resources
Science and Land Renovation Engineering:
Presiding over the Youth Project of Jiangxi Education Department,Research on the Balance of Land Protection and Development in the Area Around Poyang Lake from the Perspective of Niche (No. GJJ170350).
Jiangxi University of Finance and Economics in 2017-2018 Youth May 4th Medal honorary title;
guide students to participate in the Central Committee of the Communist Youth League, Ministry of Land and Resources sponsored 2017 Village Land Use Planning Voluntary Service National College Students Summer Social Practice Special Action,
won the second prize for outstanding practical results.
The main papers published in the past five years are as follows:
1. Research on spatial optimal allocation of construction land based on comparative advantage of eco-economy[J]. Journal of Ecology, 2015, (3);
2. Regional land use layout optimization based on CLUE-S model [J]. Economic geography, 2015, (01);
3. Regional land use layout optimization based on CLUE-S model in different scenarios [J]. Journal of Ecology, 2016, (1). 7);
4. Research on the path of unbalanced expansion of urban land in China and its governance strategy [J]. Human geography, 2016, (02);
5. Elastic spatial delimitation of land resources spatial optimization under uncertain conditions [J]. Journal of Agricultural Engineering, 2016, (16);
6. Research on urban land spatial optimal allocation based on niche suitability concept [J]. Resources and environment of the Yangtze River Basin, 2017, (03).