Using cars as a mode of transport to travel just from one point to another is a thing of the past. Cars are now all about the experience of driving. With luxury reaching a new high in driving, car seats, wheels, the engine everything is not modified to heighten the driving experience. To add to the feel, auto radios are also no more limited to simply hearing the news or radio while you travel. They are also being designed to give you maximum pleasure as you drive.
What are the newer features in an Autoradio?
The newest car audio systems are nothing short of a professional audio system. The only difference being they are compact and fit within the vehicle. When talking about car speakers you can have variants like gps autoradio golf 5, or even try the latest 2017 autoradio new. The price range in car audio system varies depending upon the features each system possesses.
Autoradios are available in various types of speaker systems:
- Component: Where each part has a different driver. This is not a very common option
- Full range: This is a commonly used system, where all the components are joined together and attached to one single drive. This definitely a more convenient option.
There are also different forms of car speakers. One can choose from them depending upon your choice of music and budget.
- Tweeters: These specialize in producing high-quality sounds of high frequency, especially like a that of a musical instrument like a saxophone.
- Super Tweeters: These are the best for music of the highest frequencies. They are also great options while considering music in higher altitudes.
- Mid-range: As the name suggests, these speakers are a perfect blend of tweeters and woofers. As they create the right output unlike the other two.
- Woofers: These are best for low range music, with extra effects
- Subwoofers: These are used while playing music of the lowest frequencies.